Comfort Keepers HVAC, was started by Paul and Leanna White in 2015. Paul has worked in the Corporate 500 world, for over 16 years prior to founding Comfort Keepers HVAC and uses his background in quality control with General Electric to look at customers’ HVAC systems from a “complete process” standpoint. This allow us to provide customers with quality repair, installations and outstanding service. We service the Midlothian, Chesterfield, Chester Areas, and the Amelia County areas.
Our Goal is to Provide
- Professional Service
- Quality Products and Workmanship (American Standard and Bosh Branded Equipment)
- Objective and honest advice and consultation to homeowners that are evaluating repairs, or complete or partial system replacements.
- Help Customers to obtain efficiency and longevity of their HVAC systems.
When a you call Comfort Keepers HVAC, LLC, here is what your can expect.
- A discussion of the problem/issue over the phone to determine if a Service Call is needed. (We will walk homeowners through some common “nuisance” problems over the phone that they may be able to resolve them before requiring a technician to come out).
- Be greeted by a personable and professional Service Technician.
- A diagnostic Analysis of the HVAC System in order to discuss with you the issues found, and explain the problems, and repair options.
- The most common minor repairs will typically cost between $200-$300 for the homeowner (this includes the Service/Diagnostic Fee). Please see our pricing page for more details.