For Quality Thermostat, Heat Pump, and Furnace Repair in Midlothian and Chesterfield VA - Call Comfort Keepers HVAC!
A Standard Service Call by Comfort Keepers HVAC, LLC Includes the Following:
- Diagnostic analysis on both indoor and outdoor units for proper Sub-cooling/Superheat levels, (check Freon™ pressure levels, etc.).
- Detailed inspection of electrical 24-volt and 220-volt components (contactor, capacitors, transformers, etc)
- Check Oil bearings in outdoor and indoor fan motors.
- Compressor check for proper amperage reading
- Filter replacement if needed - Filter charges apply (see below)
- Evaluate system temperature output levels
- Duct system inspection and verification of proper air flow by air handler.
- Check outdoor condenser coil and indoor evaporator coil for air flow and efficiency.
- Inspection and correction of any blockage in condensation drain lines
- Consultation with customer on findings
- We offer high quality, professional-grade replacement filters for a low price of $5 to $7 each, depending on size