Comfort Keepers HVAC - Providers of Quality Thermostat, Heat Pump, and Furnace Repair in Midlothian and Chesterfield VA
Comfort Keepers HVAC, LLC embraces the following principles that were developed with the customer in mind in order to serve the home and business owners in the Midlothian and surrounding Richmond areas.
Our Goal is to Provide:
- Professional Service
- Qualify Products and Workmanship
- Objective and honest advice and consultation to customers evaluating repairs, and complete or partial system replacement and upgrades options
- Help customers to obtain efficiency and longevity of their HVAC systems
When you call Comfort Keepers HVAC, here is what you can expect:
- A discussion of the problem/issue over the phone to determine if a Service Call needs to be scheduled.
- To be greeted by a personable and professional Service Technician.
- A Diagnostic Analysis of the HVAC System in order to discuss with you the issues found prior to any work being done or parts being replaced.
- To be given detailed information on overall HVAC System condition, parts that were replaced, and suggestions for improving unit longevity/ efficiency.
- At your request and for no additional charge, we can also check the duct system and airflow to see if there may be ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your HVAC system. (Depending on the problem we may check airflow on units as a part of the diagnostic process)
- The Service Technician will look to correct any potential chaffing concerns found on indoor/outdoor unit during inspection. Many companies may over look this potential issue when installing new units, or even when doing routine service/repair calls, but by eliminating chaffing of the Freon lines many costly and major repairs that will occur years down the road can be avoided.